- ISO 9001 Certification – QMS
- ISO 14001 Certification – EMS
- ISO 45001 Certification – OHSMS
- Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP)
- ISO 27001 Certification – ISMS
- ISO 22000 Certification – FSMS
- ISO 50001 Certification – EnMS
- End of Waste: Scrap Metal and Copper
- ISO 13485 Certification – MDMS
- ISO 37001 Certification – AMS
- EFfCI Certification
- EXCiPACT Certification
- GNI – Global Network Initiative
ISO 37001 Certification – AMS
(Accreditation in progress)
Anti-corruption Management Systems
On 20 December 2016, the International Standards Organization (ISO) published a specific standard on corruption prevention. This is the ISO 37001: 2016 standard, designed to help organizations of all kinds and sizes prevent acts of corruption from taking place, and which specifies the measures and controls, which need to be adopted.
Its application will help prevent corruption from taking place throughout the value chain in which the organization is inserted, both in the private and public sphere, even when corruption occurs in indirect forms that is, by involving third parties.
The ISO 37001: 2016 standard is an excellent tool for complying with anti-corruption legislation and other possible voluntary commitments applicable to its activities and to communicate it to all interested parties. In many countries, having this requirement gives you a competitive advantage when participating in public tenders.
A Cube TIC Limited, thanks to the experience gained in the field of compliance management, ensures highly-professional Monitoring Groups accompany companies throughout the Certification process according to the ISO 37001: 2016 standard.