- F-GAS: companies and individual companies operating in plants containing specific fluorinated greenhouse gases
- Certification of energy services provide by E.S.Co. according to UNI CEI 11352:2014
- ISO 15614 Welding Procedures
- PEFC CoC: Chain of Custody of Forest-Based Products
- Self-declared Environmental Claims according to ISO 14021
- Quality Requirements for Welding: ISO 3834
- Certifications regarding CE marking
- Factory Production Control of Cement Conglomerates
- LCA ISO 14040
The general term “Product Certification” comprises product, process and service certifications. This certification assures customers and stakeholders that a company is capable of manufacturing a product, implementing a process, or delivering a service in accordance with the specifications and reference standards. For some particularly sensitive products, these certifications must ensure that the products are able to operate nationally and internationally. The “Product Certification” ensures, therefore, that the certified company, through a systematic set of activities, is able to manufacture a product, implement a process, or deliver a service in accordance with the reference specifications during the period of validity of the certification. During this period, the certification body carries out periodic checks to ensure the company continues to be able to supply compliant products, processes, and services.
The main phases of the certification process, which is common to all product, process, and service certification schemes, are outlined below:
Request for Offer
In the individual pages dedicated to the products, processes, and services certified by AJA Europe Srl, the customer will find links to download the following documents: Request for Offer and Special Rules. Whereas below one can download the following documents:
Proceedings and Complaints Procedure
Appeal or Complaint Management Form
that have a general application regardless of the type of product, process, or service.