- F-GAS: companies and individual companies operating in plants containing specific fluorinated greenhouse gases
- Certification of energy services provide by E.S.Co. according to UNI CEI 11352:2014
- ISO 15614 Welding Procedures
- PEFC CoC: Chain of Custody of Forest-Based Products
- Self-declared Environmental Claims according to ISO 14021
- Quality Requirements for Welding: ISO 3834
- Certifications regarding CE marking
- Factory Production Control of Cement Conglomerates
- LCA ISO 14040
Factory Production Control of Cement Conglomerates
The obligations of cement conglomerate producers have been modified substantially by the Italian Government of Technical Regulations, who first issued the Ministerial Decree of 14/01/2008 and then updated it with the Ministerial Decree of 17/01/2018.
Since 2008, concrete producers who use an industrialized process in their concrete plants must obtain the Certification of Factory Production Control of Concrete, in accordance with the Ready-mix Concrete Guidelines published by the Central Technical Service of the Higher Council of Public Works.
On 12/04/2011, with notification N. 3379, the Presidency of the Higher Council of Public Works recognised AJA Europe Srl as an “Authorized Body” able to issue the Certification for Factory Production Control of the Cement Conglomerates for cement produced with industrialized process according to the Ministerial Decree of 17/01/2018.