- ISO 9001 Certification – QMS
- ISO 14001 Certification – EMS
- ISO 45001 Certification – OHSMS
- Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP)
- ISO 27001 Certification – ISMS
- ISO 22000 Certification – FSMS
- ISO 50001 Certification – EnMS
- End of Waste: Scrap Metal and Copper
- ISO 13485 Certification – MDMS
- ISO 37001 Certification – AMS
- EFfCI Certification
- EXCiPACT Certification
- GNI – Global Network Initiative
ISO 27001 Certification – ISMS
(Accreditation in progress)
Information Security Management Systems
The ISO 27001 standard provides guarantees and controls to ensure that the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information is preserved. It applies to organizations of all sizes and sectors to certify their Information Security Management System (ISMS).
A flaw in protecting your customers’ information can indeed lead to an economic and reputation loss and can have legal consequences. Many large organizations and public bodies require service providers that their intellectual property and their customers’ data are secured and therefore require ISO 27001 certification.
The ISO 27001 ISMS certification allows your organization to demonstrate to customers, suppliers and government agencies that you constantly monitor the information in your possession.
- Codes of practice