- ISO 9001 Certification – QMS
- ISO 14001 Certification – EMS
- ISO 45001 Certification – OHSMS
- Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP)
- ISO 27001 Certification – ISMS
- ISO 22000 Certification – FSMS
- ISO 50001 Certification – EnMS
- End of Waste: Scrap Metal and Copper
- ISO 13485 Certification – MDMS
- EFfCI Certification
- EXCiPACT Certification
- GNI – Global Network Initiative
- Customer Service Transparency Standard (CSTS)
- Operation Clean Sweep (OCS)
ISO 50001 Certification – EnMS
Accredited UKAS, ACCREDIA
Energy Management System
The Energy Management System according to ISO 50001 is an extraordinary tool available to companies and Public Administrations to monitor the energy performance of processes, equipment and buildings. A carefully implemented system can bring significant savings in the energy use: this leads to an immediate economic benefit and a reduction in the risk associated with fluctuations in the costs of gas, oil derivatives and electricity.
Furthermore, by keeping under control the consumption anomalies of the production processes, the average life of the machines is lengthened and the risks of accidents are reduced.
An Energy Management System is based on the regular energy diagnosis, during which the organization evaluates its own consumption parameters with those of its sector, identifies the possibilities for improvement and performs a cost / benefit evaluation of the identified operations.
At the same time, energy prices are evaluated with the possibilities offered by the market to make savings through more advantageous contracts. Based on the diagnosis results, the organization sets its objectives, plans the interventions and monitors the outcomes.