- ISO 9001 Certification – QMS
- ISO 14001 Certification – EMS
- ISO 45001 Certification – OHSMS
- Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP)
- ISO 27001 Certification – ISMS
- ISO 22000 Certification – FSMS
- ISO 50001 Certification – EnMS
- End of Waste: Scrap Metal and Copper
- ISO 13485 Certification – MDMS
- ISO 37001 Certification – AMS
- EFfCI Certification
- EXCiPACT Certification
- GNI – Global Network Initiative
ISO 45001 Certification – OHSMS
Accredited UKAS, SAC
Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
An evolution of the OHSAS 18001 standard, ISO 45001 certification is an effective tool to optimise the management of risks to workers’ health and safety, as it starts from a focus on context and risk analysis.
Compliance with the international standard ISO 45001 ensures compliance with the requirements for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems and allows an organisation to better assess risks and improve its performance, carefully considering its context and stakeholders.
The standard, which can be integrated with other certifications such as ISO 9001 and/or 14001, can be adopted by any organisation operating in all types of sectors and activities and aims to make systematic for a company the control, knowledge, awareness and management of all possible risks inherent in normal and extraordinary operating situations in the workplace.
A Cube TIC Limited carries out ISO 45001 audits on a wide range of industry and commercial sectors around the world: we have the necessary expertise to fully understand your organisation’s processes and your clients needs and we guarantee a simple, logical and defined approach to the Audit process.