- ISO 9001 Certification – QMS
- ISO 14001 Certification – EMS
- ISO 45001 Certification – OHSMS
- Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP)
- ISO 27001 Certification – ISMS
- ISO 22000 Certification – FSMS
- ISO 50001 Certification – EnMS
- End of Waste: Scrap Metal and Copper
- ISO 13485 Certification – MDMS
- EFfCI Certification
- EXCiPACT Certification
- GNI – Global Network Initiative
- Customer Service Transparency Standard (CSTS)
- Operation Clean Sweep (OCS)
End of Waste: Scrap Metal and Copper
The application of the following Regulations, in addition to legislative compliance, simplifies business management thereby reducing the costs of managing material that is excluded from waste legislation.
End of Waste REGULATION (EU) No. 333/2011 Scrap Metal
The Regulation, applicable to all European Union member states from 9 October 2011, defines when certain types of scrap metal cease to be considered waste.
End of Waste REGULATION (EU) 715/2013 Scrap Copper
The Regulation, applicable to all EU member states from 1 January 2014, defines when scrap copper ceases to be considered waste.