- ISO 9001 Certification – QMS
- ISO 14001 Certification – EMS
- ISO 45001 Certification – OHSMS
- Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP)
- ISO 27001 Certification – ISMS
- ISO 22000 Certification – FSMS
- ISO 50001 Certification – EnMS
- End of Waste: Scrap Metal and Copper
- ISO 13485 Certification – MDMS
- ISO 37001 Certification – AMS
- EFfCI Certification
- EXCiPACT Certification
- GNI – Global Network Initiative
European Federation for Cosmetics Ingredients
Cosmetic ingredients are globally regulated by regional laws and regulations.
In the European Union they are regulated under the Cosmetics Regulation. One of the main objectives of the Cosmetics Directive is to give clear guidance on what requirements a safe cosmetic product should fulfil in order to freely circulate within the EU, without pre-market authorisation.
The Cosmetics Directive aims to guarantee the safety of cosmetic products for human use.
This safety relates to composition, packaging and information and it falls totally under the responsibility of the producer or the importer into the EU who is responsible for marketing liability.
A Cube TIC Limited is a recognised certification body.