- ISO 9001 Certification – QMS
- ISO 14001 Certification – EMS
- ISO 45001 Certification – OHSMS
- Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP)
- ISO 27001 Certification – ISMS
- ISO 22000 Certification – FSMS
- ISO 50001 Certification – EnMs
- End of Waste: Scrap Metal and Copper
- ISO 13485 Certification – MDMS
- ISO 37001 Certification – AMS
- EFfCI Certification
- EXCiPACT Certification
- GNI – Global Network Initiative
Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP)
Management System for Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP)
The Safety Schemes in Procurement Competence Forum is an organisation that expedites mutual recognition between health and safety pre-qualification schemes wherever it is feasible to do so.
A Cube TIC Limited is an SSIP Forum Member able to offer SSIP assessments in addition to ISO 45001 Certification to organisations in the construction industry sector in the UK.
SSIP Is recognised by the HSE and is applicable whether you are a Contractor, Principal Contractor, a Design organisation, or Principal Designer.
All assessments are completed utilising the SSIP Core Criteria which is aligned to the Government-backed construction pre-qualification document PAS 91.
For further information visit: https://ssip.org.uk