- ISO 9001 Certification – QMS
- ISO 14001 Certification – EMS
- ISO 45001 Certification – OHSMS
- Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP)
- ISO 27001 Certification – ISMS
- ISO 22000 Certification – FSMS
- ISO 50001 Certification – EnMS
- End of Waste: Scrap Metal and Copper
- ISO 13485 Certification – MDMS
- EFfCI Certification
- EXCiPACT Certification
- GNI – Global Network Initiative
- Customer Service Transparency Standard (CSTS)
- Operation Clean Sweep (OCS)
By implementing a Management System, an organization implements the tools to monitor the production and decision-making processes, proceeding by objectives with constant attention to the continuous improvement.
With an accredited Certification, you choose to communicate to your stakeholders the validity of your System, to take advantage of the work of competent auditors in your field and to grasp the opportunities for improvement that an independent audit ensures.
Preliminary check (on request)
Certification or Main Audit check (with certificate issue)
Surveillance visits to ensure proper maintenance of the system
Renewal of certification (after the period of validity of the certificate issued).
At the end of each check, the company receives a clear and complete report that allows the system’s performance to be continuously improved.
A Cube Tic Limited provides accredited third party Certification services on the standards in the nearby list.
You can verify the validity of your certificate through the IAF Cert Search search engines, the Worldwide Certification Database, which includes only valid certifications issued by a certification body accredited by an accreditation body signatory to the IAF MLA.
Certifications issued under UKAS or Accredia accreditation also have an additional link to the list of certified companies on their institutional website.