- F-GAS operators
- Professions in OHS sector
- Non-destructive test workers
- Security Professional (UNI 10459 and Decree of the Chief of Police 24/02/2015)
- Energy Management Expert (EME – UNI 11339 – Lgs. Decree 102/2014)
- Qualification Tests for Welders UNI EN ISO 9606 – “Welder Licence”
- Nathuropatic UNI 11491
- Bionatural Disciplines Operators
- Forensic professions
- Professions relating to the processing and protection of personal data (DPO Reg. (EU) 2016/679 and UNI 11697: 2017)
- UNI 11648: 2016 Project Manager
- IEC – International Event Certification
The Certification of Skills is the process by which the Independent Certification Body certifies the possession of the required experience and training of persons dictated by national and international standards. In addition, the determination of requirements for the certification of skills can be also made by means of regulations developed by study groups, industry associations or Companies who decide to set standards for their employees and collaborators.
AJA Europe Srl is in possession of ACCREDIA accreditation for the ISO 17024:2012 standard for the certification of numerous professional profiles; the same rigor and the same procedures also apply to the certification of the non accredited profiles.
The certified profiles are indicated on the right side.
In addition, AJA Europe Srl is engaged in the development of regulations and subsequent certification of new occupational profiles specific for companies, industry associations and other public and private organizations.